System Monitoring & Control
Battery & System Monitoring:
SIMARINE PICO sets new standards for marine battery and tank monitors in fields of design, functionality, connectivity and ease of use.
The IP67 casing of the main unit is CNC-milled from a single piece of high quality 6000 series anodized aluminium (corrosion-proof).
The 3.5’’ inch IPS LCD display is optically bonded with Anti-Reflective Gorilla Glass®.
The unique Real Time Battery Health™ algorithm ensures very precise battery state of charge and health measurements.
The PICO System can Monitor:
- up to 6 battery banks
- up to 6 battery voltages
- up to 20 loads or charge sources
- up to 14 tanks
- up to 8 temperatures
- optional barometer
- Displays range from $259 to $299
- Shunts & sensors range from $119 to $199. For all prices, see the Simarine Price & Specifications Sheet
- See the Simarine Product Portfolio for more information
Color Control GX – for remote monitoring and control of Victron products
- Can communicate with many Victron power products including Multi’s & Quattros, Inverters, Solar Charge controllers, Skylla-i, BMV700 series
- Has ability to connect to the internet for updates and remote monitoring
- Can monitor tank levels with the NMEA 2000 tank sensors
Check out the Color Control GX Datasheet PRICE: $608
BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- measures amp-hours in and amp-hours out in order to give the most accurate state of charge of your battery
- displays current, voltage, power, Ah’s consumed, and state of charge
- displays “time to go” at the current rate of discharge
- easy to install with all necessary parts included
- programmable audio and visual alarms
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$169
BMV-702 Dual Input Battery Monitor
This monitor has all the powerful features of the BMV-700 with an additional input which enables you to monitor one of the following:
- a second battery bank
- temperature of the battery bank
- midpoint voltage, which can be helpful in making sure your battery bank is staying balanced
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$210
BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Integrated Blue Tooth
This monitor has all the powerful features of the BMV-700 & BMV-702 with the addition of:
- Built-in Bluetooth
Easy View 5
Controlling your Mastervolt system has never been easier. The EasyView 5 features a sharp, waterproof display which is clearly readable in daylight. Thanks to the color touchscreen and multi-language menu, the display is a pleasure to operate. Easily customizable favorite pages show all relevant system information at a glance.
- Water proof, ‘daylight readable’ colour display.
- Intuitive touch control.
- Customizable favourite pages.
- Log book for warnings and alarms.
- Buzzer and Home button.
- Easy mounting: front mount, wall mount or retrofit.
- MasterBus powered, or 12/24 V input.
- Easy updating through MasterBus and USB.
- For more info, check out the Easyview 5 brochure.
- Price $324
Perfect for monitoring solar, wind, and hydro installations. PRICE: $99
- monitor any small/medium DC charging source or load
- measures instantaneous Volts, Amps, and Watts, plus accumulative amp hours and run time
- measures up to 90V DC and 75 Amps DC
- alarms for over or under voltage, over current, over power, over amp/hours and over time limit
- Check out the Watt Wizard Spec Sheet for more information and specifications
Victron MPPT Control
Small display that can be connected to most Victron Blue Solar MPPT’s to program & monitor the MPPT from an accessible location. User can program charge settings and monitor values such as Voltage, Current, & historical data
Victron Bluetooth Smart Dongle
Bluetooth adapter enabling programming & monitoring of Victron Solar controllers through smart phone or tablet with VE. Connect App