Solara: Walk-on & Glass Solar Panels
Solara manufactures two types of panels that are imported to the US:
Scroll down to learn more about the different types of panels or have a look at the Solara Price & Spec Sheet.
The Power M panels feature the following:
Power M Walk on Series
- Built with a corrosion resistant, powder coated stainless steel or DiBond backing plate for maximum cell support while allowing for some bending (3%)
- Rugged rubber-like encapsulation is slip resistant and protects against UV, salt spray and environmental contaminants while allowing full light penetration
- Completely sealed low-profile junction box with 8′ cable leads for easy installation
- Constructed using the highest efficiency SunPower cells which are especially superior in low angle light
- Available in 110W, 115W, and 140W
- Available with EZ Mount aluminum side and cross rails for easier installation on rails, davits, etc. Price: $149
- Power M Overview Brochure
- For prices, follow the link at the top of the page.
Here is a video showing the new EZ Mount!
Installation Hardware for EZMount
SeaDog Rail Mount Hardware $26
Quick mount and quick release clamps can be used to mount all types of accessories with NO drilling required in mounting rail. Perfect for use with the Solara EZMount or the Ultra S glass panels.
Removable Rail Mount Clamps fit 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ railing. Includes shims, thumb screws and all mounting hardware.
Ultra-S Series (Glass) Non walk on Panels
- Aluminum framed glass panels
- Constructed with the highest grade SunPower cells
- For prices, follow the link at the top of the page